The PeopleTools 8.52 is released. If you are like me you will want to make a sand box for this new environment before you roll it out. So in this blog I will make a new sandbox environment. I will be using the following to apps when setting up my sand box environment:
- Oracle VM Virtual Box Manager
- Oracle Linux 6.1
- Oracle 11g Database
- Tuxedo
- J-Rocket Mission Control
- Weblogic Server
- Peopletools 8.52
- Peoplesoft HR 9.1 /Finance 9.1
- Peoplesoft App server setup
- PIA Install
A quick word of warning, this is not an easy install. It will take three days or more to set everything up. Most of the time you will be waiting for installers to finish their work and processes. But, there is hope at the end of the tunnel. I will try my best to explain what I am doing and why. I will also give you tips along the way to help some of the beginners out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment